✅ Job Post:
✅ Jobs Description:
You will be responsible for supporting the Accounting & Tax team by taking care of every required administrative task, including cash management, maintenance of physical and electronic files, basic accountancy records and tax compliance assistance.You will learn to perform full bookkeeping processes of the different company’s activities, as well as preparing first drafts of most of the tax forms required for your assigned portfolio, in order to take full responsibility of these processes.
- Holiday pay
- Medical Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
✅ Duty on Job:
- Register all entries in the accounting process.
- Calculate relevant entries.
- Prepare import files to be uploaded in ERP.
- Maintenance of control sheets for entries’ calculations.
- Prepare VAT and Withholding tax first drafts.
- Prepare Intrastat and SII reporting upload templates or coordinate with Back-Office to initiate process.
- Populate validated CIT, WHT and VAT forms in relevant Tax Authorities’ platforms.
- Coordinate approved local tax and penalty payments.
- Prepare transfer orders or coordinate with Back-Office to initiate process.
- Export reports from ERP.
- Prepare Official Ledgers first draft if Back-Office is not available.
- Submit validated Official Ledgers if Back-Office is not available.
- Prepare Annual Accounts Trade Register official formats.
- Assist in audit processes, gathering the information requested.
- Prepare invoice’ first drafts.
- Manage physical and virtual files of the team’s portfolio based on the agreed standards.
- Send basic electronic correspondence to clients (invoices, bank statements, etc.).
- Daily correspondence with third parties to gather information.
- Take care of mail handling services.
- Fill in INE forms and surveys first draft if Back-Office is not available.
- Participate in the population of department control sheets.
✅ Educational Qualification:
- Degree in Business Administration or similar;
- At least 1 year of experience in Accounting internal departments or Accounting & Tax firms or consulting companies;
- Basic knowledge of local Accounting & Tax procedures and principles; knowledge about US GAAP/IFRS would be considered a plus;
- Advanced or proficient English;
- Excellent written and communication skills;
- Proficiency in MS Office package;
- Strong team-playing skills;
- Quick-learning and flexibility towards changing environments;
- Excellent organization skills and adaptability to a high multitasking environment
✅ How to Apply:
At Jobs Express, one can get their dream jobs very easily on their finger tips. The jobseekers on Jobs Express will not get only jobs that are based in India, but they can easily access the jobs that are posted globally. One can get jobs from countries like the USA, Canada and from continent like Europe and Asia also.