Do you enjoy working with financial data?
Would you like to take ownership of the information we provide to our business?
Join our cutting-edge Finance team
Our Global Operations Finance Team provides support for the business for closing of the books world-wide. We are in contact with local and regional business controller-ship teams. Our services include, preparatory and closing activities in Cash and Banking, Closing & Reporting, Intercompany areas.
Partner with the best
As an Advanced Accountant you will take ownership of the coordination, preparation and delivery of accurate and timely results of intercompany accounts. You will be providing support and guidance to internal teams to identify and improve processes. You will have the opportunity to gain a complex overview of Intercompany processes within a global company.
As a Advanced Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Performing month-end closing activities to ensure recording of journal entries and to meet business deadlines and requirements
- Working with the Intercompany Receivables and Payables invoices and purchase orders
- Reconciliation of Intercompany invoices
- Preparing, posting and running reports to share information required for month-end reports and deadlines
- Identifying and solving backlog issues to ensure daily tasks are completed on-time
- Providing monthly, quarterly, financial data and reviews to share with internal finance teams and to support internal auditing
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to provide support and guidance for financial activities
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelors Degree in a related finance subject and show demonstrable work experience in an accounting environment
- Show expertise and knowledge in Account reconciliation and Inter Company accounting experience
- Have a good knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning systems such as SAP or ORACLE
- Be proficient in MS Office with a focus on Excel and Outlook
- Be fluent in English (oral and written) and excellent all-round communication skills
- Be a strong team player and show the ability to adapt in an ever changing, dynamic environment
- Be able to show good problem-solving, process improvement and analytical skills
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working remotely from home or any other work location in Hungary (up to 3-5 days/ week)
- Flexibility in your work-schedule
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary working office policy
- Wellbeing activities by volunteer teams
- Supplementary private medical care option
- Safety net of life insurance
- Additional flexible benefit framework
About Us:With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Join Us:Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
At Jobs Express, one can get their dream jobs very easily on their finger tips. The jobseekers on Jobs Express will not get only jobs that are based in India, but they can easily access the jobs that are posted globally. One can get jobs from countries like the USA, Canada and from continent like Europe and Asia also.