125 13800 S, Draper, UT 84020, USA Req #5622 Tuesday, June 29, 2021
$11.00-$15.10 PER HOUR
The purpose of this position is to ensure Harmons’ customers leave the store with a positive experience. This person will be scanning items quickly and accurately, handling money and giving accurate change, bagging produce and other items, keeping their checkstand clean and organized, promoting Foodie Club Card, and providing exceptional customer service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Follows established departmental and store policies and procedures
· Ensures the cleanliness and sanitation of all front end areas
· Stocks checkstands with bags and other supplies
· Scans items as quickly and accurately as possible
· Bags all produce items, and other items if a bagger is not available
· Ensures pricing accuracy for items that are scanned
· Handles money and gives accurate change to ensure a balanced till at the end of their shift
· Promotes Foodie Club Card at each transaction
· Provides exceptional customer service to every customer
· Answers customer questions and assists customers with finding items throughout the store
· Understands and applies Harmons’ policies for checks, gift cards, WIC checks, etc.
· Assists as needed to ensure the success of the store as a whole
MARGINAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Assists with “go-backs”
· Performs other job-related duties as assigned
NATURE OF WORK CONTACTS
· Consistent and daily interaction with store associates
· Consistent and daily interaction with customers
TRAINING & QUALIFICATIONS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
A high school diploma or GED preferred; or any combination of education, experience, and training which provides the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
· Basic math skills used for making change
· 10-key skills
· Ability to interpret policies and procedures
· Excellent organization and planning skills
· Must possess solid communication skills, including verbal and listening skills in order to effectively and efficiently communicate with customers and fellow associates
· Must possess the ability to accept constructive review and be accountable for one’s own success as well as the success of your team
· Must possess integrity, a positive attitude, be mission-driven, and be self-directed with a demonstrated passion for Harmons’ mission and commitment to working collaboratively
· Continually strives to be product minded, customer minded, personnel minded, detailed, consistent and forward focused
· Ability to work weekends, evenings and holidays
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work is generally performed in a safe and comfortable store environment with the possibility of frequent exposure to hot or cold conditions. While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to grasp, push, pull, carry, stoop, twist, crouch, and reach; perform tasks requiring repetitive motion and eye, hand and foot coordination; hear and respond to customer inquiries. Also requires standing, walking and bending throughout the entire work day and the ability to maneuver heavy objects weighing up to 30 pounds from location to location.We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and celebrate our employees’ differences including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Diversity makes us better.
Also Read: Truck Driver needed in the USA, Apply Here