✅ Job Post:
Candidates are responsible for having any work permits or visas necessary to work in the desired job location at the time of submitting an application for Customer Service Agent Jobs in France. Delta will not be responsible for identifying the work documentation requirements or for advising the applicant on the steps required for obtaining such documentation.
Working as a Customer Service Agent (“CSA”) is central to demonstrating that we understand the demands of air travel and our goal is to make the experience as smooth and enjoyable as possible. As a member of our ground crew, you will work in an enjoyable team environment. The position involves a variety of functions that are Above Wing (“AW”), Below Wing (“BW”) and Cargo. Employees are required to be familiar with all of the following work functions: Ticket Counter Representative, Check in and Gate Agent, Baggage Service Agent, Ramp Agent, Operations and Cargo Agent.
✅ Jobs Description:
Monitoring of all contractors activities (especially those closer to the A/C). Safety and security compliance. Supports Station Manager in all administrative duties (budgeting/cost control/invoice processing/personnel related paperwork). Completing and forwarding statistics, reports, inventories, passengers complaints, insurance claims response. Keeping communication and coordination channels with DL management, with peers within and outside the Station.
- Operations/Ramp: Responsible for directing loading and unloading of aircraft, coordinating, executing and reporting of Delta high standards and procedures , load plans, directing ground movements, and communicating with aircraft, crew briefing and planning.
- Cargo: Responsible for the acceptance/delivery and handling of cargo shipments including preparation
- Ticket/Gates/Check-In: Handles all facets of work associated with ticketing. Makes reservations from customers and those activities necessary to board and deplane passengers, including tagging and lifting customers’ baggage into the baggage belt sorters.
- Baggage Service: Assists passenger in locating lost baggage or handling damages that may occur. Includes some clerical duties related to the reporting of baggage disposition and repair.
- Admin: Performs station compliance checklists and audits, handles station supplies ordering, exercises station cost controls.
All employees are required to practice safety conscious behaviors in all processes and procedures.
✅ Duty on Job:
Hours: Full-Time CSA can expect to work 35 hours/week – 5 days – 7 hours/day
All positions are subject to rotating shifts and days off
Will require working weekends and holidays
Duration of assignment: Permanent.
Benefits: Benefits include flight privileges and flexible work schedules.
- Requires a background in Customer Service
- Must be performing satisfactorily in current position.
- Must be authorized and have current, valid documentation to live/work in France
- Must be fluent in both English and French.
- Must be in possession of a valid Driver’s License for France.
- Airline Operations experience an advantage.
- Must be proficient in MS Office applications
- Must be able to balance multiple priorities within established time constraints.
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a hub and Joint Venture environment required.
- Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for U.S.-based job, if not currently employed by Delta Air Lines, Inc.
- Qualified candidates: Please upload your resume in English.
✅ How to Apply:
At Jobs Express, one can get their dream jobs very easily on their finger tips. The jobseekers on Jobs Express will not get only jobs that are based in India, but they can easily access the jobs that are posted globally. One can get jobs from countries like the USA, Canada and from continent like Europe and Asia also.