KUALA LUMPUR, MY, 60000
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Company: Nestrade Procurement Division
Act. Rate: Full-Time Act. Rate 100 %
Type of contract: Temporary contract – 6 months
We are currently looking for a Finance Analyst to join our Procurement Controlling team based in Kuala Lumpur.
Reporting to the Procurement Hub Co-Pilot, you will be responsible ensuring that source data into the Nestrade Procurement Price Forecasting Tool is uploaded on time and with high level of accuracy whilst driving efficiency in managing the data and the tool itself
Procurement at Nestlé:
As strategic partner of the business, we help the company achieving sustainable growth and we ensure responsibly-sourced supply and value creation. Located in hubs in Switzerland, Panama and Malaysia, our division provides a range of services, including the management of procurement for specific raw materials, packaging, indirect materials and other services. We also support markets with managing local spend. For you, this will be the opportunity to become a real strategic partner – delivering sustainable value and working with the business, for the business.
A day in the life of a Finance Analyst
- Ensuring data entry into the system is completed on time
- Conducting monthly/weekly data health checks to ensure data quality is of a good standard
- Collaborating with the Nestle IT team to automate data loads
- Maintaining the monthly Price Forecasting Calendar and ensuring related tasks are completed on time
- Dealing with new user requests within the SLA of 24 hours
- Interaction with stakeholders at multiple levels
What will make you successful
- Experience in handling large volumes of data within a fast paced environment
- Previous exposure to process mapping and automation
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Knowledge of Excel/SQL/Power BI
- Prior experience in IS/IT development
- Knowledge of SAP Business Warehouse is considered beneficial
- Ideally some knowledge of how a procurement function works.
If your profile matches our needs we look forward to receiving your application. Please visit www.nestle.com/jobs and apply in English.
We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we’ll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.