Using your past retail experience you will :
- Grow a portfolio of successful city sales and operations businesses : develop district-level strategies and oversee city sales, operational and customer-service goals, whilst addressing each store’s unique strengths and challenges
- Act as the key point of contact providing expertise and support on customer requirements, plant quality and operational procedures.
Your main challenges :
- First and foremost you will ensure that our customers in your city enjoy the best customer experience possible
- Your work is driven by our customers, from after sales to making sure planting and harvesting are done on time you are the first person to contact for our customers
- Educating and supporting customers in our product portfolio
- Supporting sales, merchandising and promotional education of infarmers
We’d love to hear from people with :
- First experience in supporting a portfolio of existing customer whilst developing new business opportunities in an FMCG / vending services / retail environment
- A strong customer focus and the ability to create and develop strong relationships with our customers
- Driven by a strong sales-focussed mentality
- Strong French and English verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills as well as a customer-centric approach to your work
- First experience with CRM (Salesforce)
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferred
- Driving license
What we offer
- The opportunity to be part of a fast-growing startup that has developed its own innovative (and patented) growing systems
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- Fresh herbs to take home
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances.
We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together.
All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.