✅ Job Post:
✅ Company Profile:
PSB Boisjoli is one of Quebec’s leading Accounting Firms with a team of more than 250 people located in Town of Mount Royal. Our Firm values an approach based on mutual support and teamwork amongst Partners and team members. It also offers a competitive salary and benefits as well as a stimulating working environment that fosters professional growth.
PSB Boisjoli is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to support its Partners as well as senior staff members with general administrative duties.
✅ Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Review and prepare general correspondence, reports, etc.
- Prepare billing, entering timesheets and completing forms.
- Coordinate and schedule internal and external meetings, appointments and travel.
- Manage and coordinate multiple calendars.
- Maintain electronic and paper filing systems.
- Play a key role during Tax season.
- Register employees for training courses and ensure appropriate follow up.
- Greet and serve our clients.
- Participate in the administration of diverse projects as required.
- Preparing financial statements (typing, formatting, updating, proofreading, adding, processing, tracking, importing/manual trial balances, adjusting journal entries).
- Communicating with the government representatives.
- Assembling corporate taxes, trust, and partnership returns.
- Doing various reporting to ensure that all monthly deadlines are met.
- Execute additional tasks upon request.
✅ Skill Requirements:
- Bilingual: Excellent written and spoken French and English.
- Strong communication skills.
- Sense of organization and priorities.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Sense of initiative and attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook; Caseware, an asset.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize workload and adhere to deadlines.
- Collaborative and team-focused.
- Flexibility to work additional hours during peak periods.
- Post-secondary education in administration.
- Minimum of five (5) years of work experience as an Administrative Assistant. Working within a public practice accounting firm or other professional services firm is a strong asset.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
✅ How to Apply:
At Jobs Express, one can get their dream jobs very easily on their finger tips. The jobseekers on Jobs Express will not get only jobs that are based in India, but they can easily access the jobs that are posted globally. One can get jobs from countries like the USA, Canada and from continent like Europe and Asia also.