Marketing, Communications & Sales | Permanent | Toronto, CA
Newly created SVP, Sales & Marketing role with a globally successful and high-growth technology company headquartered in Vancouver. Great leaders, fun-loving culture, exciting business, healthy financial position, ambitious growth plans – this has all the ingredients for a top-rate position with an exciting brand!
Who- The Company:
The Recruiters at Swim could not be more excited to represent this fascinating SAAS company! This is a truly unique organization that has created an unwavering people-first culture while still achieving continued business success. They provide a niche service in the ever-changing SAAS sector. This company is fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and super high-growth. They are financially well-resourced and already employ close to 100 people. It may not be for everyone, but for the right person, this could very well be your dream company. Swim can share more details on the company’s culture and ethos… oh, and all their positive press!
What- The Role:
SVP, Sales & Marketing, reporting to the CEO. The new SVP will be a strategic partner to the CEO on business plans and growth plans for the company. The winning incumbent will provide strong leadership to the Sales and Marketing teams, as well as own and manage the P&L of both functions. Most importantly, this person will create a culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement within the organization. Swim Recruiting will provide interested candidates with a more detailed job description.
Who- The Candidate:
We are seeking an ego-less, creative, collaborative, resilient leader who can easily partner with the CEO. With constant interaction with other Senior Leaders, strong interpersonal and stakeholder relationship management is key this role’s success. Other major qualifications include:
- 15+ years progressive experience in Sales and Marketing Management. A 50/50 blend of both Sales and Marketing is MANDATORY.
- Relevant experience in a global B2B enterprise SaaS environment.
- Strong preference for candidates with experience in an organization with compliance/security analytics as part of their portfolio.
- Experience expanding and growing into international markets.
- Experience in being a part of the equity raise process by interfacing with potential investors during the due diligence process
- An entrepreneurial mind-set, thirst for knowledge, and visionary approach are all key.
- This company isn’t very big (yet!) and all employees have a “roll up your sleeves and get ‘er done” approach to work.
- We are looking for people who are passionate about their career, but who also lead a full life outside of the office. We want to hear about what you’ve done in terms of philanthropy, travel, academics, family life, personal development, sports, hobbies, etc.
Competitive base salary commensurate with level of experience. There is also a performance-based bonus and opportunity to join an employee stock ownership program. Please discuss further with Swim.
When & How To Apply:
Swim Recruiting has been engaged as a trusted recruitment agency partner on this important search. If you are interested and already have a Recruiter at Swim, please reach out very soon.
If you do not yet have a contact at Swim Recruiting, please hit ‘APPLY NOW‘ to send us your resume.