We are looking for a SERVICE DESK EXPERT
This job is for you if • You have good verbal and written English and either Finnish or Swedish; • You have a customer-oriented mindset and problem solving ability with interest in managing various software applications; • You are open to changes and helpful, willing to learn new things; • You have good communication skills and you are not afraid to take responsibility for your work and personal development.
• To provide service to Fortum corporate internal customers by supporting the use of various software applications; • You will be considered as the first level contact to handle service requests and managing user access rights; • Previous experience in a similar position is an advantage.
We offer you
• Full-time job from Monday to Friday in a modern and successful international company located in Tallinn, Ulemiste City;
• For the time-being possibility to work remotely;
• A high-spirited team of professionals and the opportunity for self-development are waiting for you:
• In addition to annual leave we are also offering 7 days winter holiday, annual bonus and different benefits.
lntrested? Please send your CV via CV Keskus by 2nd of November 2020. For further information, please contact: Liisi Elmi-Kivaste, Service Desk team leader, Iiisi.firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Company:
Fortum is a leading clean-energy company that provides its customers with electricity, heating and cooling as well as smart solutions to improve resource efficiency. We want to engourage our customers and society to join the change for a cleaner world. Fortum Financial Services in Tallinn provides efficient, high quality and flexible support to Fortum businesses.
FORTUM CFS EESTI OÜ Service Desk Expert
Tallinn, Harjumaa, possibility to work from home office
19 October 2020
02 November 2020