foodpanda is on an ambitious mission – curating and delivering Germany’s best neighborhood restaurants, stores and groceries right to the door.
We’re changing the delivery landscape in Germany by providing everything people want and need, fast, and from one app. From favorite restaurants, to fresh groceries and local shops, we are connecting people to their neighborhoods like never before.
We wouldn’t be able to do this without an amazing network of dedicated riders, passionate partners and driven employees from across the globe. We’re looking to hire our first team-mates, to join our founding team as we kick off our journey to become Germany’s first choice for delivery.
Our parent company, Delivery Hero, is a global leader in the food delivery industry processing over 663 million orders in Q1 2021 and operating in 50+ markets in the world, with 29,000 employees and approximately 700,000 riders globally.
We are looking for a Warehouse Picker (f/m/d) to join our foodpanda Germany team in Berlin and München
What’s on the menu for you:
- Handle opening & closing for the store during the absence of Store Manager or Assistant Store Manager
- Be accountable for goods received from suppliers (quantity and quality)
- Pick goods according to the customer’s order shown at a PDA device (device provided)
- Scan goods using the device.
- Pack goods and label with the order number on the packaging (based on order number stated on device)
- Pass goods to a rider for delivery according to the order number provided by a rider (using our internal apps)
- Receiving inbound items & restock at racks
- Liaise with customer service and update the system if there is an error in the system (e.g item out of stock)
What you can bring to the table:
- Team player with good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- Good commercial awareness and attention to detail
- You have strong communication skills in English (German is a plus)
- No specific work experience needed
What we can offer you:
- A vibrant and international team with multicultural and diverse backgrounds
- Solving challenges with inspiring colleagues in an all hands-on deck environment
- We take care of our employees and offer flexible working hours with the option of working from home in Berlin as well as from our office
- Join the global market leader and a publicly listed DAX company with a competitive remuneration package and a lot of career & development opportunities
- This is an opportunity to work in a fast paced startup environment backed and funded by a DAX listed company (the best of both worlds!)
- Competitive package, incentives, allowances, food perks
- Join company parties, team, cultural and sports events – due to the current situation on a virtual basis
Have we caught your attention? If you are looking for an environment where our company DNA is defined by our values, please send us your CV.